Moving Research Into Innovation and Action
EpLink encourages collaboration and partnership with industry to search for innovation and commercial opportunities that can directly benefit the epilepsy community.
We close the circle through the Community Advisory Committee which connects the epilepsy community and the EpLink research program. The Community Advisory Committee is responsible for:
- Understanding the goals and objectives of the EpLink research projects
- Providing input for the direction of EpLink’s research
- Sharing research updates with Community Epilepsy Agencies, people living with epilepsy and families
- Building connections between the Ontario Brain Institute, industry, research, and patient groups
- Assisting with fundraising events, public education events and engaging members of epilepsy community