The Drug Development Committee was created as an advisory committee, providing expertise and guidance to EpLink on early-stage development of potential drug compounds and the formation of start-up companies focused on developing these compounds. With advice and support from the Drug Development Committee, EpLink has successfully helped with the creation of a number of spin-off companies, including Ketogen Pharma Inc. and OB Pharmaceuticals that are now well established.
The Drug Development Committee brings a great deal of expertise to EpLink, with industry leaders from pharmaceutical companies and drug development biotechnology companies. Members of the Committee and their affiliations are listed below:
- Dr. Bill Milgram, CanCog Technologies
- Dr. Malik Slassi, Trillium Therapeutics Inc.
- Dr. Guy Higgins, InterVivo Solutions
- Dr. Joseph Araujo, InterVivo Solutions
- Dr. John Andrews, Ketogen Pharma Inc.
- Dr. Laurent Balenci, Ketogen Pharma Inc.
- Dr. Brian Scott, University of Toronto
- Dr. Michael Poulter, Western University